- Higher Secondary Course in Arts:
- English and MIL are compulsory for all.
- In lieu of MIL (Assamese), Alternative English may be offered. Alternative Hindi may be taken as non-collegiate,
- Besides English and MIL, a student can select a maximum of four subjects from the following of which one will be an additional subject:
Advance Assamese, Economics, Education, History, Mathematics, Logic and Philosophy, Political Science and Sociology.
- Three-Year Degree Course in Arts:
Economics English, MIL (Assamese)/Alt. English
English Combination I: History/Political Science/Sociology
History Combination II: Economics/Rural Development
Philosophy Combination III: Education/Philosophy
Political Science Combination IV: Mathematics/Computer/Application
- D.C. 3rd Semester students should offer ‘Environmental Studies’ as compulsory subject.