Courses available for study:
The college has nine under-graduate departments at present imparting education in Arts Faculty only.
COMBINATION OF SUBJECTS
- Higher Secondary Course in Arts:
Some points to keep in mind before applying-
- English and MIL are compulsory for all.
- In lieu of MIL (Assamese), Alternative English may be offered. Alternative Hindi may be taken as non-collegiate.
- Besides English and MIL, a student can select a maximum of four subjects from the following of which one will be an additional subject:
Advance Assamese, Economics, Education, History, Mathematics, Logic and Philosophy, Political Science and Sociology.
- Three-Year Degree Course in Arts:
Economics English, MIL (Assamese)/Alt. English
English Combination I: History/Political Science/Sociology
History Combination II: Economics/Rural Development
Philosophy Combination III: Education/Philosophy
Political Science Combination IV: Mathematics/Computer/Application
- D.C. 3rd Semester students are offered ‘Environmental Studies’ as a compulsory subject.
- MIL which is compulsory includes Assamese in this college. In lieu of MIL (Assamese), Alternative English may be offered. Alternative Hindi may be taken as non-collegiate.
- In addition to General English and MIL, students are required to offer one Major Subject and one Core Subject.
- Pass Course students shall have to offer two Core subjects and one career-oriented course as add-on-course.