Admission Procedure and Requirements
Applications for admission into Higher Secondary/T.D.C. Courses are dealt with by the college office as per notifications from time to time. Prescribed application forms may be obtained against cash payment from the college office during the notified period and the filled in application forms for admission along with all the necessary testimonials are to be submitted in the college office during the specified period. Students seeking admission must appear before and interview and selection of applicants for admission are done by an Admission Committee constituted for this purpose. In case of admission to the Major Courses, the screening is done by the respective department and admission is given on the basis of their recommendations. The applicants must attach the following documents along their application forms
- i) Attested copy of the Mark-Sheet of the last qualifying examination.
- ii) Attested copy of the Provisional Pass Certificate from the Head of the institution attended last.
iii) A passport size photo of the applicant is to be pasted at the appropriate place in the from
- iv) Attested copy of caste certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC category only)
The applicants are required to produce the original documents at the time of interview. Selected applicants shall have to get themselves admitted on the date of interview by paying the necessary dues.
- Court affidavit only for gap student.
- Free admission would depend on the directives of Govt. of Assam issued from time to time.